31 de marzo de 2014

Consejo de Anne Rice


Consejo de Anne Rice para futuros escritores:

I've often said there are no rules for writers. Let me share the WORST AND MOST HARMFUL ADVICE I was ever given by others.

1) Write what you know.

2)You'll have to polish every sentence you write three or four times.

3)Genius is one tenth talent and nine tenths hard work and

4) You're not a real writer if you don't write every day.

--- ALL OF THAT WAS HARMFUL TO ME. ALL OF IT. IT HURT AND IT SET ME BACK. -----

So I say again, there are no rules. It's amazing how willing people are to tell you that you aren't a real writer unless you conform to their cliches and their rules.

My advice? Reject rules and critics out of hand. Define yourself. Do it your way. Make yourself the writer of your dreams. Protect your voice, your vision, your characters, your story, your imagination, your dreams.



 Anne Rice

2 comentarios:

  1. Amo los libros de Anna Rice si pudieras hacer reseña de cada uno de ellos y me los mandaras a mi correo te lo agradecería!! :D

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Bueno, me encantaría pero temo que sólo he leído dos libros de ella, sorry :(

      Borrar

¡Gracias por pasarte por aquí! Por favor no dejes de comentar y, si te gustó el blog, suscríbete para saber más :D